Re: Here I will show you the true power of our new rhythm rage engine

i have a quick question please. when we select a level does it have multiple levels within it, if that makes sense or is it just one round per level and then the score is anounced? great news re release date i'll play it when back from holiday.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector