Re: Teamtalk Server Hosting?

Hi,
Its really your choice as for the platform you want to use. I personally use a linux VPS, but you will need to learn bash in order to set up TT, as well as email, a webserver, other stuff like that. With windows, you'd just use remote desktop, and if you wanted NVDA remote for controlling the instance.
My advice is to learn some commandline. You don't need to be the worlds greatest user, all you have to know is the basics, and those aren't hard to learn at all. Just google or ask on this forum.
You could get windows, but for the budget linux is a better choice. If you want a guide on setting up a tt server using commandline, let me know as that's probably not on google, although I could be wrong.
For hosting, I'm currently with vultr.
http://vultr.com
They have plans starting at $5/month, and that's with 1,000 GB of bandwidth.
If you want $20 free to start, use the following link
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6933472-3B