Re: Teamtalk Server Hosting?

I successfully created a VPS on Linode.  I was advised to use the putty.exe SSH client.  THe first problem arose: network errors and timeouts.

I was trying to use the browser-based console, but it wasn't taking.  Nor did putty when I attempted to connect to the server -- hopefully this is just a network problem on my end.  Perhaps I didn't do something right...

I'm looking at command line commands at the moment and trying to understand how they work.

That's my progress so far.

Edit: I'm attempting to log in to my server using Ubuntu 16, but it's asking for a username and password, of which was not asked upon creation.

Luke