Re: Second life, I have that urge to play it again.

no, second life is a virtual world, a rather large virtual world with ground content, that is, land greater than that of Manhatton New York. I've played this world for a bit, and I gave up on it rather quickly because quite frankly, it's no real fun unless you can be creative in world, which the blind aren't yet able to do. While we're on the subject of virtual worlds however, I'd like to take this opportunity to share with my audio gaming friends that I have a big dream to build us our own virtual world where you can build anything and sell it for virtual currency. It would be a pretty much player run world with the players building and using pretty much everything inside the world and it would be a futuristic world. Since Danny is no longer around and doesn't want to be found, I figure it's up to guys like us to build our own worlds and be the pioneers here. I'm not angry at Danny at all, I feel rather badly for him since he obviously wasn 't happy here, I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, but I suppose you can't please everyone. So please tell me what you think of my idea, and if you want a storyline, I'll sit and come up with a bit of one but remember this world will be mostly player driven with you taking on the roll of a human colonist.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector