Re: Second life, I have that urge to play it again.

JWoodill21 wrote:

damn. forgot how cool this game is. guys. even if you have just a bit of vision, check out the 3d view. it's really cool.

J, why not come over to Virtual Ability and introduce yourself?

Have you ever been underwater? It is really cool under the sea on some sims. There is a dance club that has a dancefloor that looks like a huge pearl. Someone described it to me the last time I was there. It sounded beautiful! I think it's at Creations Park.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector