Re: What if Blazblue CentralFiction doesn't get an english dub?

I searched a bit and what I found from twitter isn't really good news.
It's at https://twitter.com/Seitz_Unseen/status … 6034201600
It's from July 22nd, but I have no indication the situation evolved since. Normally the Japanese console version launches at October 6th, so they may have the time to record the battle voices for this date, even if they start later then now, but I am still a bit skeptical, don't really know how much time it could take them to proceed.
And then there's still a good amount of arcade story dialog to record and the story mode itself, and the fact that the game is supposed to be released in 2016 whatever the territory.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector