Re: What if Blazblue CentralFiction doesn't get an english dub?

SLJ wrote:

Well, I'm done buying the Blazblue games until I get my issue fixed on the game on my ps4. I hate the Blazblue games because you can mess them up that easily, and if you do, there doesn't seem to be anyone who can help to fix it. sad

I wonder if I didn't saw you talking about it in another topic. The only think on which I can help is if you modified something in continuum shift Extend's options. In most of Continuum Shift Extend's option menus there's a button to set everything related to this menu back to default. In most case, enter the options, enter a specific option menu, press up twice and validate. You should here a very short specific sound.
Also, I think the first option menu is for saving game so there's nothing to set back to default, and the controler mapping menu as the "set back to default" accessed by pressing down once after entering the menu. You may recognize the controler mapping menu as there's nothing you can modify by using the right and left arrow keys and that it's not the first menu in the options.
As for ChronoPhantasma, unfortunately I can't help you because I never got to play it, but you can try to see if it's somewhat similar.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector