Re: Harry potter books memories from harry potter fans

There are a few fanfics where harry is blind, none have a wizarding school for the blind however.

I rather enjoyed reading Harry Potter and the Manifesting Magic by TrekTech, probably because it was accurate when it comes to blindness.

Well the author's blind so it would have to be lol.

.

Not everyone enjoys fanfiction, but when you think about it, the HP universe is so detaled, yet rowling chooses to explain certain things outside the books.

I'm not sure if what big finish does is considered canon, or whether it's expanded universe, probably both.

If you don't like how things end up in canon, then you've got the world of fanfiction to refer to.

The first book in the his dark materials trilogy also has a different name in the US, I believe they call it the golden compass while in the UK it's called northern lights.

Now, getting back to harry potter, I finished cursed child, and with out spoiling it for t hose who haven't read it, I didn't enjoy it.

I must be the only one that wasn't all that impressed with it, and it's not because of the format it was written in.

The story picks up where the epilogue left off, actually, it starts off during the epilogue and slowly fastforwards a couple of years.

As I was reading the script, I was thinking, I hate Deus Ex Machinas.

Why do authors rely so much on them.

My brother says it's to compensate for lazy writing.

He's probably write.

So many things could have been explained better in the series, and not left for fanfiction to fill in the blanks.

You know how starwars should've ended with episode six? Harry potter shouldh've ended with the last chapter, minus the epilogue.

Yes, I'm one of those who didn't really like the epilogue.