Re: Bokurano Daibouken III V2.0 discussion

@AssaultFreak: It's been a long time since I played the game, but I'm speaking of levels much earlier than the stealth missions. For example, the first time you enter the flying building before it launches into the air.

There's at least one level early on where basically, all you need to do is hop through the enemies provided you don't want to fight them, climb the ladder at the end, and you are home free from there. No enemies to fight, no hazards to jump over, just a couple of doors to explore. I understand that it's an early level and thus isn't meant to be overly difficult, but this is why I suggested enemies spawning on different levels. The way I see it now, it'd be like Double Dragon 2 only having enemies on the first level of a stage. If you could just climb higher than the first level, you have nothing to deal with accept for drop-offs and other hazards, which would have made that game exponentially less fun. In that game, there we re often areas where you'd have to deal with enemies and hazardous traps all at the same time.

Anyway, with Yukio's post I understand why it doesn't happen now. I hope that bug can be sorted out as I really think enemies spawning at more than just coordinate 0, or being able to climb or fly to higher coordinates, would make the game more exciting.