Re: Bokurano Daibouken III V2.0 discussion

True, it may be easier to avoid enemies. But what you forget is that there's no point in avoiding them because that's a lot of wasted xp that has to be regained by grinding later. but I agree, that would definitely be more exciting... though trust me, if you play the game on higher difficulty modes and try doing the same later on, it's not going to work out nearly as well for you. I think early levels should be easy, and many other games also give you the option to avoid enemies or climb to areas they can't reach you. But both are good.