The general idea here seems to be not so much that there should be absolutely no trading whatsoever, but rather that the way in which it's done is kind of clunky. For the tech savvy among us, no problem. You open up a couple ports and go. If you're not, well, you get to experience the awkward feeling of asking for help setting it up in addition to the awkward feeling of having to beg someone to trade with you. I'm not crazy about the way it's implemented. You get to either open up a couple of ports in your router and hope it works, or dmz the damn thing and drop any firewall you might have up because it's just easier. Also, in an unrelated note, I've officially completed the game, I think. Big thanks to the help I've gotten from people on this list. Spoilers or something:
Got all mon collected, beat the really religious tamer guy, and the doctor. Observation: It was a really fun game, but the story toward the end is just, meh. It's like the author simply ran out of steam, and just ended it. I am whelmed. Neither over nor under, but simply whelmed. I hope there will be more content coming at some point. A continuation to the story? Hidden items in the game? A way to grind that isn't painfully slow or doesn't involve jacking the master stadium up to impossible levels and losing your ass to get a few thousand exp here and there? Gear that does not simply neutralize itself with an x percent boost to one thing and an equal value reduction to something else?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector