Re: College Degrees and Employment

I have heard that the braille dots are extremely rigid, unlike other braille displays. I am optimistic about the Orbit, but I do not see how it could change things in the long-term. I still, unfortunately, see braille as becoming obcelete, and that blind people are still going to face problems finding suitable employment.

Josh, from what I have read here and elsewhere, it sounds like you had a lot of difficulties when you attended college. Have you considered suing the college for not providing reasonable accommodations that eventuated in your failure to complete the course and subsequently led you to be unemployed with very little money? I am fairly sure that your case is not unique, but it could just change things for future students.