Ugh. Let me clarify my stance just a little.

If you ask a question that hasn't been answered, or whose answer is very technical or detailed (such as who is good vs. who is not as a flame type or something), fine. Go ahead.
If you are asking something like "where is the ring", the first thing you should do, before you even write your question out, is use the search feature. Use it. Learn to use it well. I've done it dozens of times on this forum and I've never had an issue. If I can do it, you can do it. This will save you from further inflating the thread, which is already pretty bloated. It will save other people from seeing repeat questions. It will save you from looking potentially lazy when an answer is right there for the taking and you want it spoon-fed to you.
I have all kinds of patience for people who are genuinely stuck and have tried everything they can think of. I have tons of patience for people who are playing a game where the info is slim and new and whatnot. See, if you were asking where the ring was when this thread was, say, eight pages long...then okay, fine. Maybe the info isn't so readily available. I was asking all kinds of questions early on. But once I asked those questions and got some answers - I was horribly stuck in the arcade hideout because of the scaling fight, I didn't know any fights scaled - I started looking things up or asking very specific questions. I've also kept track of the thread since very early.
So okay. You don't want to read eighty-odd pages and hundreds of posts. Type "where is Irroadium in the post-game?" into the search box, and suddenly your scope is narrower. Type "Where is the ring in the Mineruff Tunnel?" and again, suddenly your scope is narrower.
This thread is becoming a database of sorts...a bloated, scattered database. But the search function can access it, and as such, you can use it to better disseminate info that you want and separate it from the info you don't need.

If you ask a question that's been answered many times, I'm not going to ignore you and make you think I don't care. I'm going to pounce on it and tell you how to answer your own question. Maybe if I do that, and you have another question that's been answered, you'll use the search feature. I will not coddle you if you refuse to use the tools available to you. If that's the case, wait for my guide to come out. I am sure it will eventually have the information you're after. If it doesn't, then feel free to ask me or point out missing things, because I'm all in favour of learning more and filling out the walkthrough.
I just don't have patience for people who want help and who won't help themselves at least a little.

If you ask a question and I flat-out know the answer can be searched using the search feature on the forums, I'll tell you so. And I'll be right, because I won't tell you the answer can be found with the search feature if it can't. I will have tested it to be sure. So your scenario where I tell you to search and your answer isn't there? Not gonna happen. If ever it does, feel free to show proof, and I'll be suitably flabbergasted, but it's not gonna happen. Because you're right, that would be rather off-putting.
But my purpose in this thread is not solely or even largely to regurgitate info for you. If it's there, I'll tell you where to find it, and that's an end to it.

Hint on Sansurgion: its first form is somewhere smelly. Have you been someplace really smelly yet?

See, there's a good question. I don't believe anyone has actually asked that. Sansurgion/Sansaron aren't rare, but I suppose one could miss them if one used a lot of encounter-down type items. I have zero issue with good questions, or ones I'm truly not sure have been asked/answered before. It's the really obvious ones, or the ones that fish for info (such as "Is Ascendance Path near Starwalk Mountain?") that bug the hell out of me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector