Is there a way to review some parts of the storyline that you may have forgotten after having seen it at some earlier point in time? Take the ring, for example. The guy tells you where it is and where the next stadium is, and I'm sure from having done it that you would come across it eventually just from exploring. I don't remember seeing any way of going back through conversations that you may have had with people you meet on your way through the towns, and that might be a neat thing to have for people playing the game for the first time who missed something and need to review. And I can totally understand the frustration of some people who appear to have answered the same question the same way several times. example: I have the water starter. How do I get the other two? answer: they have to be traded for. Then on the next page, someone asks: is trading the only way to get the other starters that you didn't pick? Had they used the search function, they would have s een it, and not have had to write that post. Same for how to capture irroadium. Same for how many gamanets you can get in the game. If the search function isn't working for some reason, no one has a problem with someone saying they couldn't get any results from their searches. No one expects you to have gone through every post on every page of this topic, but at least try using the search function first. That's what I take away from that post anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector