Re: What is the best IOs file management software?

Post 4, that doesn't work. There is no ringtones folder, or I couldn't find it. Plus, Iringer doesn't allow me to create the main M4r format with the entire song. The maximum length of the main M4r was 30 seconds in Iringer, while itunes is 40 seconds. This is not a problem, since I can make an M4r with entire song using itunes, but the real problem is that I couldn't managed to find ringtones folder anywhere. Itunes library is not a folder it's an .itl file so I couldn't find the ringtones folder. What should I do?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : deshibedeshi via Audiogames-reflector