Re: Another quentinC's gameroom unfair ban, this time its me again

@figmant: imposing my beliefs? sorry man, but I think you are getting this quite wrong. Imposing means convert or you are going straight to hell, and that westboriaan way of doing things is not what I do. Yes, I believe in our comission of sharing the love of God to others, and I believe that the only way of salvation for all mankind is through Jesus and that there is no other way, but every men and women have the power to decide if you wanna accept this glorious gift from God or not. That is, everybody has a free will to make the choice as I did back in  2010. So that's why we were not called to impose our faith to others, but to share it with thers; I think there's a bit of misunderstanding in this area.
@aprone: may be I've not been threatened here, fo couorse everybody haas been quite respectful at sharing their thaughts. But what you ignore is that, in the spanish playroom forums as well as on private vias of comunication, I've   receiv ed messages insulting me, or telling me to stop preaching, or treating me as if I commited the worst of the chrimes. Cuzz that's how I'm being treated, as the worst chriminal in the world.
@gorthalon: they will receive their punishment sooner or later? False. I've seen mods entering free tables were a radio station is airing a show, I've seen them asking for a sertain song and nothing happens. And I hope a  spanish speaking person is reading this, so that he/she can say if  what I'm saying is true or not.
Anyways, all this does not makes sence for me, and its a shame all of this happens.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector