Re: Clok Mud

just popping in to say hey. CLOK is going strong, some great changes have been made to make the grind a bit better, lots of great events going on, which is great because you can really see the world change around you, many times because of things you've personally done, and beyond that, the rich engaging world is only growing better by the day.
Yeah it's true, that right now player counts are on the low side, but the funny thing about that, if you sign in,  that's already gotten a bit better.
So come on by, the players are largely friendly, and more than happy to help you get startted, and the devs are always learking about doing things to make things more fun.
Also, and I add thisbecause some folk are always nervous of it, the game is completely screenreader friendly, and the devs go out of their way to make sure it remains so, from the in game map to the website you can do everything anyone else can.
I will admit that if you like to pla y with a soundpack, the only one for VIP is a bit out of date, but still works well, there is another for mush that is still actively being worked on and I'm told it's rather good.

So now that I've given you a way too long post, I'll finish up, and sincerely hope to see you in CLOK soon.