Re: Clok Mud

any idea wich material are worth to sell?
I got iron yesterday, but after I turn it into a bar, I didn't got that mutch, I seriously need some rilns now,  specially for a house, need to store my  stuff, heheh, I know we could store it on bank but it is  make my rilns fly away.
when I writing this, I'm traveling to haiban to try mining again, if still no luck, I will back to my old activity, searching for a rare trees and chop it down big_smile
oh yeh, another question, what happend if I logout when riding a horse?