Re: Monthly chat August 2016

Hah. I'm probably one of the few people who really doesn't mind vista. yes it's a resource hog, but it's been pretty good for me. As far as program files, in Windows 10 I've found the easiest way to get there is to hit Windows key e and get there through windows explorer. From there you can pin stuff to your desktop, and generally do whatever you would do otherwise. Same thing goes for the documents folder, music, etc.