Re: Monthly chat August 2016

@Phil, yes, the song in question was Tony and Maria's duette, one hand one heart.
We did do several other things at music school, I did colonel fairfax in Yomen of the guard as I said, and my lady sang in the caboray, a very unfortunate GErman song called zex appeal (people got the joke despite not speaking German), but apparently it was one hand one heart which people remember.

Yesterday was fun, albeit we didn't do much. It's really nice to sit down and just have a little space with nobody bothering either of us. I'm reading a rather cute fantasy novel called Giftwish by Graham Dunston Martin which is a little like The Hobbit, which I intend to write a review of (it's a little slow, but it has some awesome magic and a huge sence of fun).
We did however go to our local gastro pub for an awesomely nice meal which was great, I had the weerd combination of tiger prawns in garlic to start, duck stir fry (served of all things with amazing hom e made chips), followed by treacle sponge and custard, plus a long island ice tea.
So  quite a mixed nationality meal, but a really! nice one and one my lady enjoyed.
I also introduced her to the joys of labyrinth which she liked, though even though i did my best with description (having seen the film a lot and watched it with people like my brother who describe well,), we could really do with an audio described copy for her, sadly Blindmice mart don't have one which is irritating.

It's also nice to get back to playing Crazy party and just banging off those little arcade challenges again, indeed I also intend to download rythm rage today since thus far I've only had a short blast of the game and would like to get a little more time with it, nominally to create a db entry, but more just for fun.