Re: a direct suggestion to moderator regarding banning and unbanning.

I admit that sometimes I get carried away and post messages that are harsher than intended. All somebody has to do is say something and if I in the wrong, I'll correct it, as I did in that thread.

But honestly, in one thread I called someone a pirate because they said that they have a cracked version of some software that I had to pay for. The following morning I was called out for it by a moderator. Jade's message stood for 3 days  and nobody called him out for it and still hasn't.

Now try and convince me that there isn't a double standard here that allows some people to do as they wish while others better not even think the wrong way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector