Re: a direct suggestion to moderator regarding banning and unbanning.

@Figment, firstly I did not see the report because up until yesterday I was at music school singing for 8 hours a day!
I have now checked the report and noted Jayde's remark.

To be brutally honest however Figment, I have noticed you have a rather extreme tendency to look at every situation antagonistically. When you express an opinion you often do so in a harsh and curt manner, as a direct attack, and then proceed to express equally aggressive opinions about those who disagree with you or hold opposing views rather than discussing the issue at hand, indeed this "double standard" you mention of myself and the moderators is a case in point.

This is perhaps why Jayde made the remark he did, since while definitely out of line, it possibly is due to a perception people have that you are simply aggressive for the sake of being aggressive and enjoy picking fights, which I am sure is not the case.
This is a tendency I've noted many times in you r posts, and one which probably does not make for peaceful feeelings on the part of other members.

I'd really! recommend you relax, play some games, and perhaps look at some sort of anger management stratogies in the future.

This is of course not intended to be an attack, or to agree directly with jayde's comment. Your very welcome on the forum and have made some valuable contributions, especially with technical assistance, and are definitely appreciated as a part of the community.

This is also not an official moderation comment either, it's just intended as a piece of advice, though if you choose to take it otherwise feel free, indeed I post it here so that other moderators will see what I've written in case it is out of line.

So bottom line, while Jayde was definitely in the wrong there, perhaps you could consider expressing yourself a bit more diplomatically and a bit less as though you believe everyone is automatically against you.< /p>

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector