Re: A new audio game from a new developer - Dark Passenger

Hello all,

Last night I worked with a friend who is another developer but has much more knowledge in Mac and Linux, we tried to get the demos for Mac and Linux working and ended up making a deployment environment which will allow me to release the game and any changes to it very easily for these platforms. Please could you try out the Mac and Linux demos and let me know if it works. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uuezvppey91a … bxZca?dl=0

Again, no feedback incorporated or game play elements changed as of yet, currently focusing on getting each platform working and then we'll go from there.

Dark: Thank you for your work and support, I will definitely make a thread there once I've got all three platform's demos working and then link to them in the new thread. I would feel honored to get some news on the site when the game is a bit more polished and closer to release, this community is great for feedback and I can feel people's passion for new games. Also, that Ios screen reader sounds awesome.

the player: Yeah, I really like the look of Gog, especially since they actually play your game and give you feedback on it. I'll see what I can do to get the game on there.

Ishan: When you say the footsteps lag, what do you mean specifically? That the sounds play too late when moving or do you mean that you hear the sound even after you have stopped moving? Thank you for your recommendations, I'll be sure to check out blind legend too.

SLJ: Thanks, let me know if the Mac demo works if you can give it a try, hopefully it runs this time!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector