Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

Almost a Friday again, time for a free gift from vandettacrime.com again.

This time the gift consists of 4 free vip days and 20 credits.

Make sure to claim the gift within the upcoming 72 hours, otherwise the chance to get the gift will be lost.

New accounts will get this added by us manually, please be patient, we aren't online all day, but will add this gift as soon as we notice you being new.

have an wonderful weekend!

sincerely yours,

pelantas