Re: BK1 and BK2 plot

(BK2, continuing from stage 10)
UFOs are attacking Flame Town! The Hero frees the Ultra Brat Boy called Super Attacker from the control of the Chip of Mystery! The Search and Destruction Robot is terrifying but actually really slow and predictable!
The data they need to analyze is encrypted with some sort of advanced 256bit scheme which Yokutanku and Yamijin cannot break, so the Hero decides to go find the Analysis Bastard. On the way, he runs into mass-produced Death Robot prototypes ("What do you mean prototypes?" "I'll explain later!")

("I guess I'll go ahead, since I found this little door-chan here..." *missiles fly at him* "See? I found a missile-chan!" Also I'm not sure how to translate the use of -chan on random objects.)

I kinda don't remember the order of things so well. Is stage 13 Flame Town, or Electron? Let's go with Flame Town, since it's on the way. And being ravaged by robo ts and UFOs. Flame Town always seems to get the worst of the enemy attacks, ne?

After a long and grueling journey involving a mountain covered in troublesome pits and stealing some weapons from an enemy helicopter, the Hero reaches the Analysis Bastard, whose computer turns into a bossfight when he tries to read the data which the Hero recovered. If we haven't been to Electron yet, then we're going to Electron, because it's the most technologically advanced city in the region.

Electron, too, is under siege by mechanical monstrosities, but they are doing OK, thanks to their master hacker, Bito/Bit, who takes control of enemy turrets to use on the less easily hacked enemies. (Also a stop at Yokutanku's fortress is in here somewhere. They wind up having to destroy it because the enemy is doing nasty things there.)
The mastermind behind the robots and the mysterious chips and all the like goes by the name Punish, but a few bossfights later, the Hero lays siege to Punish's base of operation (and trashes some more buildings along the way).
When the Hero finally reaches Punish, the mastermind goes on a rant about cleaning up all the bothersome things in the world, and somehow works from "flies are annoying" to "computers are better than people, therefore computers should control and/or disassemble all the people". (The Hero finds the use of flies as an example rather confusing.)
Punish considered the idea of using a Chip of Mystery to control the Hero, but concluded that it wouldn't work on someone with a spirit like that, so he clones the Hero instead!
But, naturally, the Hero beats up the clones, wipes out Punish's machines and monsters, and destroys his Mother Computer.
Punish freaks out ("I AM ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WORLD!") and summons the Search and Destruction Robot 2.0, then sets the base to self destruct in 5 minutes.
When the Hero defeats the SAD, hecatc hes up with Punish before he can escape, and pulls a Chip of Mystery out of him. Surprise! At some point, the robots he was working on put a chip in him, or something like that, and he wasn't really a crazy megalomaniac after all! He was really just an engineer named Charles, who was trying to develop extra-powerful machines and software to improve the world.

The Hero invites Charles to join his ever-growing community of ex-bosses, gets elected mayor of Crystal City, and they all live happily ever after. If by "ever after" you mean until the PEACE organization declares the Hero "True Devil" and starts blowing things up. But there's an English version to explain that episode.