Re: Monthly chat September 2016

Well, my first post on one of this topics. I should probably add to the already going conversation but ... nah.
As people who know me know, I'm still going to school. This year's already torcher, we got piles of homework even on the first day and have been getting it all other days too. Luckely the first test is only in middle of October, but we'll be getting other marks before then. Not sure how it's called in English, I guess translated from my language it would be asking, don't care to check, but yeah, some teachers already plan to start this week. I know, I'm complaining to much now, I'll get used to it eventualy, it's allways hard the first munth after summer.
This year it's 9th class. Which means being the oldest, the smartest and all that. It also means choosing where to go next. I'm worried about it. I've got another half a year or so to choose, and I have no ideas what I want to be, where I want to go, why and how. Everyone else eather knows exactly or at least has some idea. I'm honestly afraid to choose wrong, to mess up, I know you can change it later but it will still cost you if you do.
So if anyone bother's answering, how was it for you? How did you decide where to go to, did you have an idea from the beginning or got one the last second? I know that there were school debates here priviusly but still it doesn't hurt to ask.