Re: Monthly chat September 2016

Well, for me, it was pretty much a last minute thing. I graduated last year, at 21. School was pointless for me, only tech and English being of any value. In the States, we have job counsellors, which suggest jobs for blind and other disabled people. So they suggested a job, I thought about it, and accepted it. I'll be getting training directly for it, in Arkansas, starting sometime next month I believe, although no one seems to know exactly when. *grumbles about no one seeming to know much of anything in government nowadays*.