Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

I do not view apple as god myself. I needed to replace my nokia 6620 and I wanted something that I could set up without sight. The app I needed most is the phone app. Of cource GPS is a major plus for me. I don't know what the best option for me is when it comes to endroid. Neither do I know how much if any visual aid is needed to set an endroid phone. I figure that the next year or two should be enough for me to go look at endroid phones and the like to see if endroid will fit me when it becomes time again to upgrade. Upgrade time for me is about two years away, or when ever I get enough cash to the upgrade. I may upgrade next in three years instead of two, but we shall see. At least I was smart enough to go for an unlocked phone per say. At least, my IPhone 6s has better be unlocked seeing that the full price was paid for it. At this time, I am ok with the IPhone 6S, but the whole no head phone jack was sort of the reason why I went for the 6S instead of weighting for the I Phone 7. The duel camera thing doesn't really atract  me at this time. I am not to sure what differences that would make to the KNFB reader app. Add to that, I really do not take pictures of things except for those things I wish to read. The faster processer is sort of interesting. Two speakers on my phone is one of those things I do not miss. I know i listen to music on my IPod touch some when away from home, but I always used wired headphones when I could. I knew that the IPhone would do the music with no problem. I also knew that the apps I have on my IPod touch and Ipad would run on the IPhone 6S. I also listen to some podcasts too. The more I think about it, I wonder if it comes down to people not knowing about endroid, or having the apps that they want on their IPhone, or something else. Maybe I should find me an endroid device to play with for awhile to see if the apps and the like I want can be found in the play store along with how the whole endroid OS would work for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector