Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

Trust me, apple has time to try to convince me to stay with the IPhone. Android is a little tempting do to all the things that can be done on android. Apple on the other hand has to convince me that this change really isn’t just to lock me in, but the apps I bought is may have done the trick short term. Some of us listens to music and stuff over our headphones while having the phone charging. Yes, it may be miner, but it is enough for me not to upgrade my IPhone 6S that I just got last week. Who knows, android accessibility may be good enough when it is time for my next upgrade, but we shall see where apple is too. Yes VO works well, and I went with the IPhone because I know IOS. The problem with Android is the fact that you can so easily find yourself with an older phone that does not have the latest accessibility stuff that Android may or may not have included. Add to the mix, I have a an app or two that I use that may not be on android just yet. You may ask what I find interesting about android. First of all, you can get an phone with a memory card slot for one thing. Plus, if you don’t like the home screen, you can go and change it. The more I think about it, the greatest strength and weakness of android is all the variations that can be and are made to it. Yes, I am going to use my IPhone quite happily, and I will plan on looking at android. Just look mind you.