Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

The Player, I think you're having a lot of misconceptions here.
Let me start by saying, I watched the Apple Keynote from Wednesday, I believe it was, and that opened my eyes to a lot of what they are doing with the iPhone 7.
A lot of people seem to be afraid of this new innovation regarding the lack of an earphone jack. And again, let me state, that an adapter is indeed included in the box.
Secondly, they did not do this for looks, they did this to make the phone dust/water resistant.
Third, yes, I will agree with you that bluetooth lags quite a bit, but I don't think that's an exclusive VoiceOver thing. When attempting to play A Blind Legend, and keep in mind I have VoiceOver off, with a Bluetooth headset, there was still a delay.
Apple is not trying to lock us in in any way, shape or form. They are not making it required to purchase the new phone, like other companies have done, I.E. Gaming companies making it required to upgrade consoles to be able to play certain games.
Let me also add that in the box there are a set of wireless earbuds.
Let me conclude by saying your opinion is still your own, but I hope this has cleared some of the fears, worries, and frustrations up a bit.