Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

ok, this is not an acusation against the blind community, because I know sighted people who are like this too. Often, when something changes, whether it be with technology or any other issue, people are not willing to accept change. I believe that the world is ever-changing, and even though something works for us, it may not work for another individual. Thus, we cannot always get what we want in life. But when change comes, we need to be ready and willing to accept it. Yes, something might work for you, you may not see why this aspect of the hardware/software needs to be changed, but other people might. Maybe this change was for the better. Maybe more good will come out of it than we are letting on. We can't always get what we want in life. I've learned that through many trials. But I just live on, and figure out other ways to cope with the issue. If I wanted to use wired headphones with my phone, which is not likely, I would pay the 40 dollars to get the doc. Either tha t or I would use the adapter that is included in the box. While I am perfectly content with this change, I think that it was a good thing that apple included this adapter in the box for people that still want to use 3.5 mil headphones. They could have not included it, but they did.