Invisible Dragons: A Resource Management Game for IPhone

The world is frozen after an apocalypse, but the dragon eggs are not.
You have a few dragon eggs, which turn into dragons, which make fire, to thaw out the world.

That is how this game begins.
On the surface, it is a very simple resource management game.
Create dragons from eggs, they create fire, use fire to create more egg farms, more eggs = more and new types of dragons, etc.
When you reach a certain number of resources, new things open up, and the game changes and adds some complexity.

I don't know why, but I cannot stop playing this game!
It's something you can play for 5 minutes, or an hour. When I got it, I thought I would take a minute or two, and try it out. . . . Two hours later, I stopped playing.
I will give you a hint though.  Your resources continue to accumulate after you close the app. I played for so long in the beginning, trying to build things up, but if I had known I could close and come back when the resources were grater, I might not have played for that initial two hours. :-)
It's fully accessible with VoiceOver.
Overall, at least for me, it turned out to be a lot more fun than I originally thought it would be.

Here is a link to its description on Apple, and from there, you can get a link to download it on the Apple store if you like it.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/invisib … 78968?mt=8

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector