Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

@Hannibal Lecter

I began playing swamp around 2.8. There are many things that I feel made Swamp no so fun anymore, but I"m not here to tear apart the game. I appreciate everything Aprone has done with Swamp and the time he has given to the audio games community. However, I do feel that Aprone needs to know when to draw the line for updates. People keep requesting new weapons, maps, zombies, etc. Unfortunately, Aprone can sometimes be too nice for his own good smile. The reason I feel so strongly is because Aprone could be allocating his time into different projects, instead of these tiny little games he's been releasing lately. I remember way back when he was telling everyone that he was going to build a massive RPG. I don't know his personal schedule, but I feel the reason he never got to it was because everyone has been requesting so many new features. Swamp has run it's course and I think we need to understand that. Think about it, Swamp has been going since 2011 or 2012, I forget.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vampira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vampira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector