Batman: Telltale Games

Hello all. So today, I was checking for updates on the app store and saw that the Batman Telltale game was released. I understand some forum members here play the Telltale games and am wondering if anyone has tried the IOS version because I'd love to try it. Could anyone let me know how accessible it is? Thank you.