Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

I was going to just ignore this thread as criminals practicing their craft, but when I read a post from Andy93 about how he was a man of God and decided to abandon game writing to do the Lord's work, I had to ask.

Isn't one of the commandments, Thou shalt not steal? I wonder what your God thinks of you participating in software piracy which is stealing? I think you'll find the pearly gates closed and locked when you arrive. AS I said before, hypocrits!

Nocturnus, didn't I see you call yourself a Christian in another thread? Since when did Christians consider stealing not a sin, or did you decide to ignore the commandment, Thou shalt not steal?

In answer to your question about abandonware sites, while some of what they offer may be of questionable legality, most of what they offer are from companies that have long ago gone out of business. Nuance is still in business and while they are no longer maintaining Eloquence in favor of their Vocalizer Expressive voices, they still actively market it through companies like Code Factory, and license it to other companies like Freedom Scientific, so it is by no means abandonware.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector