Re: some very quick questions for dark and others

Well, maybe it is said to be incompatible by the Windows 10 upgrade assistant that forces the upgrade on 7/8 systems, and maybe it does get flagged as incompatible if you try to install it on a running 10 in some cases, but this has not happened to me. The most recent version claims to support even the Aniversary Update and installed with no problems for me. I have disabled the Compatibility Assistant service and other crap like that, so I'm not getting these annoying messages that only interrupt my workflow and productivity any more.

Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector