Re: Survive the Wild!

Hello, Well, I'm not going to enter a drama wich's starting as it seems, but have just some words I gotta throgh them here:
at MR Ronald, We all or probably few of us know why smoke-j, and akilor were in your poste.
First, I see nothing from what you're talking about. as far as I know the game is up, the server is online, the players are playing, and many improovments to the game are beeing worked on. smoke-j nore akilor destroyed the game.
STW was before a forest with out any rools or even someone who can discover cheaters. I don't say that the old admin team was bad no!, but one hand can't clap; off line onece were mor than online.
Also, you said before it was better, but I disagree: didn't you get bord from runing through the main land til the village over and over?, didn't you get bord from climbing the mountain, or sleeping on the camping ground?. now there are new maps, a quest system, and many to do. conserning cheater s yes, they have to be deleted from the existence; simply because they ruin the fun of the game. one mor last thing reallity, people the word real can never be in a game even we tri to reach it, but it wil stay  just some data wich's going on a processor.. if you're talking about beer, sigs, shops in the village, and other stuff like that, Sam him self said in a post before that those are alot now, and people should stop talking about modern things, and they should give ideas wich has relation with the whild.
Our words wil end, the world gets destroyed, but complaining wil stay alive..

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector