Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

@Dark,
We considered renaming him Batman, since Bruce Wayne really has nothing on this kid other than his billions, but we were concerned with the response we might get from the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the ATF and the department of homeland security.  Hilary might fumble his records accidentally in an email, and Trump might have him guard his many establishments without paying him a dime.  for those reasons and because we do!  Love our son, , we settled on Nightwing instead.