Re: Problems with MushZ

OK I think I might go insane if I have to keep telling this to people. MUSHClient and MUSHZ are the same client. That means that what MushZ is, its a series of sounds, triggers, aliases, macros, and scripts which is built on top of the actual Mushclient. What you essentially did is overwrote the MushZ with the actual MushClient and thereby deleted all your stuff. There actually is an update.bat, I think that's what it is, in the MushZ folder that you should have run to do this.

Now what you need to do is clean out the folder where you installed MushZ to, delete it, all its contents, etc. or check if there's an uninstaller, I don't remember, if there is, run it, then clean out the folder, then go back and download mushZ again, not mushclient, mushZ.