Re: Monthly chat October 2016

Well, I guess recently I've got back into coding my games, though in Python this time.
Oh, and also did I mention the 50 hour and 10 minute collection of mp3 files of dragon ball z abridged, red dwarf, and futurama I have on my Stream's SD card?
  I'm actually more into these shows than I expected I would be. Though I can't remember quotes and exact small detailed situations as some people can, I still find them nice for the following reasons:
Futurama is hilarious, but the episodes always seem to have some sort of well thought deeper meaning to them if you pay close enough attention.
Red Dwarf, because the adventures that series takes you on are rather unique. It amazes me how a set of television show writers can create so much comedy and adventure with just 4 main characters. And Dragon Ball Z? How could you not like that abridgement. Its episodes, though only 8 or 9 minutes long, make me burst out laughing. Only watched 11 of the 55 so far, and maybe it gets old after a while, but lol. I love it.
In other news, just chillin' with my best friend, resenting myself for taking college level government in high school, and you know, forgetting to blog even though I really should since I enjoy it so much. *Thinks maybe he should quit setting development deadlines for himself, which is why the fact that I've resumed development hasn't been publicized as much as it was last year. I'm trying to tone down on that.
  And dark, as you did in your first post, please don't ask about my crime life. The potato people will be angry if they figure out my naughty business over the last few weeks, and hints forth they could force Rimmer to lock me up again. And this time, without oxygen.