Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Dood, you were so close, all you had to do was croutch and walk...
I kind of like big boomer as an enemy name, though it's actually a giant statue.
They don't have to much health, so kill them with your laser at a distance.
The things inside the bariors actually make the same sound as the bariors, so they're kind of hard to hear.
Just jump inside the barior and attack as you land.
I'm going to start testing the viruses in the ship and see if I can find the one that's so overpowered.
Edit: I just tested the entire ship level.
No bugs or over-powered viruses.
You must have your dif mod active.
Try disableing it.
You said a virus kills you in 5 hits?
I tested all viruses, and none do that.
The first is a tad strong, but enemies don't respawn in that level due to the new platforms.
even that first one takes something like 25 hits or so to kill you.
I'll have a disclaimer skip hotfi x up later tonight.
Edit: Disclaimer hotfix live.
Check post 1.
This will be included in the main download later.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector