Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

The viruses respawn because their is a flagyou can set in each stage that tells AAC weather to use normal behavior, or the enemy respawning behavior from rusty software.
Please check your difficulty mod settings.
I've run into the same problem only to find that. oops, my diff mod was set to some ungodly high setting.
Also, try jumping to a virus and start attacking before you land.
I made Remnant to be plaied on the default difficulty setting. Anything higher than 1 or 2 wil make this stage really really hard.
If you're still having the problems with the viruses and delete rays after turning off your dif modd setting then I will add an item to fix this stage.
Tip: check your diff modd with the F key.
I'll add a note to post 1 now, and I'll update the readme to include the same note.
Regarding falling and not losing lives, no I didn't use any other code.
All falling events are vary carefully recorded gameplay.
The sector steps were changed either by adding one tile that sounds like the grates, or by simply adding an additional corrupt sector tile before and after each sector.
I don't think you need to unlock the tile creator, use control M to get to it.
I'll make the disclaimer skippable on chapters 2 and 3.
As for the chapter bumpers, I'm not going to make those skippable, not because I'm a jirk, but because I literally can't.
You see, they're made using a sceen with a BGM that triggers on a timer so SAPI can announce the chapter name.
This makes them unskippable without messing up the effect.
I'll check back soon and look at the feedback.
An update to Remnant will be coming soon.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector