Re: Please help me choose a country!

I was in the US and in Germany.
I want to move, as in Ukraine, evil people, violated the rights of persons with disabilities. I'm in school for children with sight problems. even the blind can mock me in this school, due to the fact that I do not offend others, etc.
I explored the country for a long time. Here are my results:
USA:
In the US, everything is good, the people are kind. But in the United States for people to work the most important thing in life.
Germany:
It is believed that Germany was the best country in Europe in relation to people with disabilities.
In Germany, most people live in apartments. I want to live in the house.
The German language is more difficult than English.
United Kingdom:
UK - this is not one country.
England:
In England the situation is similar in the United States. People want to work.
In London, a lot of garbage. London is not a clean city.
Ireland:
About Ireland I kn ow a little.
Australia:
Australia is similar to the United States. In Australia, people think more about relaxing and socializing than on the work.
Denmark, Norway and Sweden:
I did not examine these three countries, as there are people living closed and is very difficult to find friends.