Re: Please help me choose a country!

14-hour flights are difficult regardless of whether one has a guide dog or not--I can speak from experience. We talk about a "green Christmas" as opposed to a "white Christmas" as the northern hemisphere knows it.

Our landscape varies, but the majority of it is desert which is extremely empty. We have a fair amount of bush as well (which would be known as forest by people elsewhere) where there are animals. There are also other areas, but remember that 90% of people live near the coast.