Re: Dglexsoft MOOs are back, sort of?

Oh, and 1 more thing. When you create your account, your validation email might take a while to hit your inbox, and most of the time it'll be in your junk/spam folder. The resend validation feature in the account system is currently broken.
If you don't receive your email after about half an hour, please send me a pm here with your account ID or post in this thread with it and I'll get you working.
Thanks!