Re: NVDA remote unsecurity prooven, recording of dev included

Hi. I know at least I should save some of that more often. For me at least, it's not the fact that the data is gone, but how it is gone. If I added a command in stw to force shutdown the computer of any player I wanted, or maybe even pass a long string to NVDA, I know for a fact people would be pissed at me. They wouldn't say oh, meh, it's sending long strings. I'd have 0 players in 2 minutes if I coded the stw server to send long ass strings of data to anyone I wanted. Because it's my program still doing it, even though it's an NVDA bug. So i'm curious. What would you guys do. If I made something that could crash NVDA and throw you in a keyhook like this, would you stop playing and just completely move on? If you would stop playing, what makes the remote situation different? And the fact that I connected doesn't work either, you connected to STW. I'm hoping to get a good answer to this, because then maybe I could understand your guyses point of view.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector