Re: NVDA remote unsecurity prooven, recording of dev included

I can see what you mean there. I do understand what your coming from. The only reason I continue to hold my point of view is because were talking about the dev of the add on him self. Or at least one of them. I used to do shit bogged down, but similar to this about 2 years ago on stw. Now i'm really sensitive to it. And We didn't try to gamble. We were a bunch of kids being really stupid. I think we'll have to agree to disagree. I did what I felt was right to notify everyone and I don't have to keep pushing my point for much longer. If on stw I sent a really long that, it would technically be an NVDA issue. But as soon as I get down and modify the stw server and type the comma dn/crash playername, well... And also, I am again going to ask for an in depth explination of the keyhook. If I wasn't locked in it, I could just restart NVDA. But we were licked in the NVDA Remote Keyhook. So please, if you may, explain why that is an NVDA issue? I have this feeling that if I coded something very similar for stw, i'd be fucked. And if was someone other than the dev mind you, I could report it to the dev and get on with my life. But with Q telling me to shut up 4 months ago, getting and seeing people get hacked with remote 4 months ago, and now seeing it locking me into a keyhook crashing my NVDA, i've really had enough.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector