Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta42)

@Arjan, I don't have skype, and to be honest it'd be nicer if the game itself was a little more friendly as regards starting minigames rather than making you rely upon external things like skype groups, especially for newbies since manifestly new players won't necessarily have the information on skype or even want to join groups for it. I don't mind waiting for a game with other people, but I'd prefer either A, the ability to know in game when one was available, or b, the ability to have the game be silent in the background while I'm doing something else, or even both.

As I said currently i'm not even sure whether others can! connect to me, though admitedly between timecrest, frandum and other stuff i've been playing I've not had crazy party up for a bit.

What exactly are the microgames? and do you need to hit f4 to play them?

@Wlomas, what you need to do with the turtle is walk in one direction until you hear the be ep, then walk in that direction until you hear another beep. What is particularly tough however is that if you are not in precisely the right place on the path, you don't get the beeps, indeed you should listen to your footstep sounds to make sure your walking on the path and not off it (especially in later races over water or lava).

Assuming your not over or under shooting, your probably just not going fast enough since despite the description the turtle moves pretty quickly. There are two stratogies that have been used. Some people tap the arrow keys, i prefer to hold the key down untiL i hear the beep and then perhaps tap the opposite direction once to get back on track if I've over shot, since generally speaking if your holding the arrows you are faster than the turtle on a streight, though he usually takes turns faster than you.

Really though, the Turtle races are quite tricky, okay when you get the knack but they do take some practice.

@Damien, th e soundtracks come from all over the place. Not just mario 64, but several super mario games, as well as updated arrangements of a lot of the sonic games from the sega gensis, plus I believe some purely independently produced music that just has that classic style.

Actually, a downloadable version of the game's soundtrack would be nice, particularly if it listed where the music came from.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Damien C . Pendleton via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector