Re: new Pokemon genoration 7 games may leave blind players in the dust

Menus are easy enough.
Items can't be used unless a pokemon needs them, and you can sort them in a default scripted order to.
Viewing a pokemon's status screen plays its cry, so you always know what creature you're viewing.
Attacks all have a unique sound, so once you learn the sounds, you're good to go.
As for navigation, wals or NPCS all make a sound when bumped into, so you can just follow walls and such.
Text doesn't speak, but we've got lets plays for that.
And; judging by the hype this game's getting, I'm sure their'll be no shortage of those.
Gamefaqs might even have guides with directions to, so their's that.

The sun and moon demo comes out in just under 2 days here, so we'll see how things go...
Later!