Re: NVDA remote unsecurity prooven, recording of dev included

So I just skimmed a bit. Are people giving out their passwords, then blaming the platform when the people they gave the passwords to aren't trustworthy after all? I sorta feel like I've seen this on other fronts of this drama that I've been unable to avoid, not just NVDA remote. But maybe I'm misremembering.

So, uh, maybe we should keep private security information private from now on? Set up groups that require multiple people have access so that they don't put anything important at risk?